Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Beginning of the Week & Wish List


  













Hey guys! I just wanted to give you an update on whats been going on with me lately . I'm back to school this week after the Labor Day weekend, i didn't do anything to special and it looks like its gonna be humid and rainy all week :(. Gross weather, but i really wanted to post an OOTD today but again i was super tired from school and the walk and ended up taking a nap which frazzled my hair. I might post an OOTD tomorrow but my outfit is gonna be pretty simple, i just wish  i had a collar necklace to spice it up. That is def on my wish list! Collar Necklaces add so much to an outfit, it can turn a simple outfit into something classy and chic, i wish i had a gold one for my outfit i had today which was a black sheer blouse w/ gold buttons, a gold bracelet w/ black flats.Ah i'm on the web right now searching for some necklaces via etsy , They prob have some at Urban Outfitters but im def gonna check cheaper places first. One thing about me ,is that i really like to find bargains. I have to spend my own money on most things so no way will i be spending $30-$50 on one necklace haha. You can def be fashionable and spend your money wisely.  Along with collar necklaces i wanted to get some black oxfords , and these shoes i saw at TJMAXX they were these cool woven flats.  Im not totally sure on the oxfords because you really have to know how to wear them and they can be difficult to style and they dont flatter everyone, but i really want a pair! If you guys  know of any stores that sell collar necklaces for a reasonable price comment below :) Well i better get some sleep, i'll talk to you guys soon! Bye :)

*google images*

2 comments:

  1. That necklace has been on my wishlist for 2 months now lool.

    Now following , follow back xx

    www.cocomarci.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha they have some on ebay as well if you wanna check that out! Thanks for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete