Tuesday, September 11, 2012

OOTD:Chilly Days





Cardigan: Thrift Blouse/Tank: Thrift Jeggings: Hammy Downs 
Earrings: Thrift Jewelry: Mothers Jewlery Box Shoes: Old pair from AE

It was so chilly today! Yesterday i looked at the weather and it said it was gonna be 75 at like 3 pm but it was still so cold and i was wearing like shorts and a short sleeve top, and my school was pretty drafty. So today i wore a cardigan over a dark blue top which I made sleeveless. I only took off my cardigan last period and to walk home but it fit almost like a crop top which i liked but i think i might cut the bottom so it flows a little more and doesn't have such a squarish shape. The jeggings were a little loose on the top so i added a belt and i think it went with the whole outfit anyway. I wore some simple black flats and had a comfy day :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the shirts paired with the jeans. You have a lovely sense of style! I'm really happy I just stumbled across your blog, I'm definitely a new follower! Looking forward to reading your future posts :)

    www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. o my gosh, you literally just put the biggest smile on my face! Thankyou so much, that really means a lot <3 :) I just read your info and wow! You have accomplished so much! Congrats on your success and you're just amazing! Thanks again :D

    ReplyDelete