Friday, August 31, 2012

Esperanza Spalding




I am in LOVE with this song, and many more from this amazing singer. Her name is Esperanza spaliding and i discovered her from my cousin yesterday. Her voice is so so beautiful. I'm pretty sure she plays all the instruments in her songs, she plays multiple instruments including the bass and piano. Some of her albums are all instrumental but she sings in many of them as well and they are just beautiful. She is def not what you would hear on the radio but she needs to be! I think this song and Little fly are my absolute favorites. Its like effortless and the way she plays the piano is beautiful and her voice just flows. I just cant even find the words to describe, haha. She really is great tho. You guys should check her out! Has anyone found any new artisit lately? Comment below and tell me about em , or your favorite artist in genera or if you've ever heard of esperanzal! Im always looking for new music :)

No comments:

Post a Comment