Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First day Of School Blog & OOTD!

 First Day Of School! OOTD & Thoughts




Jean Jacket:Thrift Shirt:Thrift Shorts: From home Gold & Teal + Green bracelet : Mothers 
Black bracelet & Earrings: Thrift. Shoes: F21 Bag: Thrift

Woah first day of Junior year! Its 12:14 right now and i should probably be going to bed but i just want to share my first day. So the beginning of my morning was exciting i felt good in my outfit and confident so that was a good start to the day. I have two AP classes History and English because i am no way math/science savvy. I've had both he teachers before so i knew what to expect already and i think i'll be fine,i just need to focus on organization and time management. I have an Algebra II class with a whole bunch of routy sophomores and juniors so that should be interesting, and i have about 4 classmates that I'm friendly with so that was a relief. Band of course has a pack load of freshman, a lot more then last year. Btw My school is really small and about 1/3 of the school is in band and chorus and with all these new freshmen the room is literally PACKED. Idk if i'll manage haha. We got 3 new guys in the percussion section, just me and my sophomore friend Bridget are the only girls again but this year should defiantly be interesting with everybody. I have a sucky computer class , not a lot of the classmates im super comfortable with are in there but i'll have to deal better than a dictators class. My very good friend Adriana isn't in any of my classes and we only see each other at lunch so that kinda stinks but we have our locker trips. I ended the day with Spanish literature, i thought this would be a horrible class but there were only 6 people in there and the teacher is super nice and friendly so that should be fun. All in all i had a pretty okay day, I'm excited for tomorrow and the rest of the school year and what is to come. Well i better get to bed. Talk to you guys tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment