Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sorry I've been gone! Wishlist # 2!


*google images*

Hey guys! I am so super tired right now but i wanted to make a post because it has been a really long time! I have been really busy with school and work but especially school. Junior year is no joke! Well fall is coming! (not really since the weather decides to be 54 in the morning and 70 in the afternoon) but its coming! I def have one thing i really want to wear/style! MAXI SKIRTS. My sister got this black velvet one from the thrift store and i just really want like a light pink/ peachy one that i could style with a black cropped sweater, legit i have the outfit planned in my head haha and i am going to make it an outfit! With my boots! I really love the boots i bought in my haul video, they are a little tight but its worth it lol. I have been getting compliments at school on my outfits and idk it just makes me feel good you know? Oh! and another thing i havent been able to go thrfiting in legit weeks! Like I've been saving all my money and spending it on drivers ed and driving times, like i cannot wait until im done and can get my license, cause driver education is so freaking expensive. Since i haven't been able to go thrifting i realized i can revamp my mothers/fathers clothes!  I was looking through my moms closet and found so much stuff i can make my own!, so that should hold me for a while lol i just know i am missing out on so many deals and cute sweaters,boots,skirts etc right now but a few more weeks until drivers ed is over! Well i think Im about to doze off for a few. I'll try my best to post an OOTD this week, until then talk to you soon guys! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment