Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Long Overdue OOTD. Oversized Cardi



Cardigan: Thrift,  Shirt: Thrift, Jeans:Old Pair, shoes: Thrift 

Wow! its beeen foreverrrr! I can't beelive its been 2 weeks! I know I promised an ootd two weeks ago but i have really been busy with school and trying to get my driving stuff done. Today was my last driving time! Yay! haha, it went by super fast, like i literally can't beleive i can get my license soon and I'll be driving by myself! I wanted to be done with it and now im def gonna miss it, especially the owner of the school. She was legit the sweetest lady in the world, she wa so nice and caring :'(. But i really cant beleive its been two weeks, time is really flying! So thats whats been goin on with me, i wish I could have showed you guys my hair before i twisted it up. I had a twist out and did a half up half down thing, it looked great in the morning but as the day went on it turned into a puff ball and there was like no deifnition whatsoever, I was really hating it as the day went on haha. I put it in a pony tail type thing at the very end of the day. I added more gel to my twist this time so maybe they will hold, we'll have to see tomorrow! Again sorry for the quality guys, it is my webcam, and batteries cost money! Haha, i really wish I did have my camera though becuase i really love this outfit, and my webcam doesnt give justice to the detail of the cable knit cardigan. I just love it so much. Well thats it for now, I'll post again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment